Thanks to the generous support of our audiences and the UK Government’s Cultural Recovery Fund, we’re able to guarantee that over 50% of the value of your ticket for any Plays On Film production will go directly to the artists and companies involved at this difficult time for freelancers across the entertainment industry.
Plays on Film brings together five smash-hit shows from some of the UK's most exciting theatre makers for a digital on-demand season that combines the raw immediacy of live performance with high definition cinematic visuals.
Filmed on location at the King's Head Theatre by the award-winning Shoot Media, and available to watch on on demand from anywhere in the world via our digital platform, KHTV, the best seat in the house is always yours.
With our access-all-areas box set pass, you can watch every production in the season, plus exclusive features and interviews, as many times as you want from Thursday 15 April to Wednesday 12 May. The full line-up consists of:
- JEW...ish, a quick-fire romantic comedy exploring sex, polyamory and Jewish identity.
- Vespertilio, an atmospheric tale of love, loneliness, bats and the unlikely connection between two gay men.
- Sacrament, a powerfully funny monologue about a young Irish Catholic woman questioning her sexuality.
- I Wish My Life Were Like A Musical, a sparkling revue show about the tumultuous world of musical theatre, on stage and off.
- Illusions of Liberty, a searing exploration of invisible illness against the backdrop of a deeply ‘hostile environment.’